Get The Mac Works!
|#91/Mastering Memory: Getting Beyond the 8MB Barrier|
|53/116 (start of session/halfway point)|
|(1 = Poor, 3 = Excellent)|
Macworld Expo CANADA
ONTARIO M9C 1E7
25 September 1992
The Mac Works
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11205
U. S. A.
Thank you very much for speaking at Macworld Canada last week The responses to your talk have been very enthusiastic and I certainly appreciated the obvious preparation that you had undertaken.
Session #64 Home Office/Small Business Survival Guide
The average audience in the session was 110 people and we received 33 feedback forms.
Rating scale: 5 = excellent; 4 = Very Good; 3 = Satisfactory; 2 = Poor; 1 = Very Poor
1. The session met my expectations: 4.8
2. The presenters were well prepared for thins session: 5.0
3. I gained valuable information from this session: 4.9
4. The visual aides helped me understand the material: 4.8
5. My questions were answered fully: 4.9
6. I would recommend this session to others: 5.0
Overall Delivery Style: 5.0
Overall Content: 5.0
Too commercial: not at all
Comments: (taken verbatim off feedback sheets): Best session of the show, Would like to receive handout of the session, good ideas, informative and fast moving, full of good ideas
I pass on these compliments and thank you again for participating in the Conference and helping to make it such a success.
Macworld Expo / Canada